Thursday, July 22, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Dania Ramirez Or Michelle Monaghan

s
Dania Ramirez Or Michelle Monaghan

Derek Lam Resort 2010

Dania Ramirez first wore this fabulous fuchsia origami Derek Lam strapless dress to the "2010 People's Choice Awards". She kept her hair and make-up simple. I wasn't too crazy about her Christian Louboutins "Maggie"(my dear mother's name) heels. It was just a bit too much with the dress.

Michelle Monaghan wore hers to the the "Iron Man 2" premiere. I just wished she pulled her hair back to showcase the amazing dress. I usually love a pop of color but her yellow ribbon Derek Lam sandals didn't work well with this dress.

I wasn't too please with both shoes selection but I have to give to Dania for keeping her hair sleek.


1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Dania's body looked better too.