Monday, July 19, 2010

Fall 2010: Fabulous Classic Pieces


CHLOE


MICHAEL KORS


OSCAR DE LA RENTA



LOUIS VUITTON


MARC JACOBS



CELINE

With this shaky economy, consumers are returning back to the true classics for fall. The runways were filled with clean minimal garments. It was all about camel coats, leopard accents, feminine blouses and menswear tailoring. Fur and shearling were also popular without PETA crashing the shows.

The camel coat is a must have for fall. It's chic and timeless. Leopard accents are a great way to up-date any ensemble. Please remember that head to toe leopard is always a no-no. Feminine pieces like a tied silk blouse, dresses or a pencil skirt are essential. The key is to find a trend that works for you and your body type.

I am still loving my bold shoulders and puff sleeves blouses so I am going to rock them for another season but I will also paired them with tailored pieces. Fall is my favorite season because of the luxurious fabrics and the neutrals and jewel tone colors of the garments. For a girl who loves all the bells and whistles(I am not giving up my bold statement necklaces),this may be a tough season for me!

No comments: