Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lala Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony's Wedding



Lala Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony finally got married yesterday in New York. The bride wore a beautiful Vera Wang strapless Cinderella gown adorned with red and hot pink roses.

I do have to admit that I wasn't wowed by her dress. I expected a more modern mermaid gown and I also wished she wore an elegant up-do for such a special occasion because she always wear her hair down.

What do you guy think of her dress?



Serena Williams continues to let me have it! She looks amazing once again in this blue ruffled Lanvin dress.

I don't know who is responsible for this spectacular make-over but they need a "Fashion Noble Prize"!



I am not a fan of Trina's ghetto fabulous style but she is on point from head to toe in this black ruffled dress. I am looooving this look! Her make-up is flawless.



I can't believe that Kelly Rowland wore this hot ass long sleeved dress in the dead of summer! I think it was about 90 degrees in New York. Seriously, what was she thinking?



Ciara looks fabulous in Versace from head to toe but this dress was not appropriate for a wedding. The length is entirely too short.



I was totally underwhelm with Kim Kardashian in this done to death Herve Leger nude dress. Really Kim, is this all you can rally up for your best friend's wedding? The only thing I like about this ensemble is her nude studded Louboutins heels.

I sense a little bitterness on her part because she is not marry yet!


Speaking of being bitter because they are not marry yet! Lebron James' girlfriend and baby momma Savannah looks salty as ever. Poor Lebron got booed yet again in New York for choosing Miami.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a rat ass about what team he's going to? Seriously, will your mortgage be pay if he comes to your town? Get over it people!!!

On a much better subject. I am in love with Chris Paul. He is looking dapper as always in his sleek black suit.



Spike Lee always looks like a chauffeur driver. His wife Tonya Lewis Lee looks chic as ever in her black ruffled Lanvin dress.



I never heard of Amare Stoudemire until today. He suppose to me playing for the Knicks. He is scrumptious as ever!

Men, this is how to wear a modern European tuxedo. I love the color and the fit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lala looks pretty. It's a tradition classic dress.

Connie said...

Lala's dress is too matronly for her. She is young and sexy and this dress is just drab.

Karan said...

She looks like a princess.

Sheryl said...

Lala's dress is OK. She looked nice, but it was nothing special. I didn't care for Carmelo's satin blazer at all.

Serena looks fantastic. I bet Common will be begging to get back with her soon.

Liberian Girl said...

I totally agreed with you Sheryl about Lala's dress.

I was thinking the same thing about Common when I saw serena.

MellieCallie said...

Yes i agree with sheryl as well it was nice but nothing fab to talk about and she needed to pull her hair up and kim looks great- the dress might be a bit too tight but she looks fab.
Also i TOTALLY agree with you about Lebron- like seriously people MOVE ON

Anonymous said...

well I disagree with your comment on Kim K. I think she looked resplendent in her dress. Her curves were splendidly accentuated. But I do agree that Serena look beautiful. Always has.