Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2008 BET Awards


Gabrielle Union

Gabrielle Union looks gorgeous in this white draped with silver metal insert Celine gown! I wasn't too crazy about her hair but I can over look it this time.


Rihanna

I absolutely love this lemon ''Gone with the Wind" Giambattista Valli dress! She looks so pure and delicate.





Alicia Keys

She looks beautiful in this fuchsia satin David Meister strapless dress!




Nia Long

Nia looks stunning in this eggplant ruched sexy dress...Just Fabulous!


Queen Latifah

She looks sensational in this turquoise and lavender Pamela Roland gown!




Ashanti

Call me crazy or maybe she just wore me down but I love this old Hollywood black with silver chains Marchesa gown. She looks glamorous for once!





Toccara Jones

Toccara Jones looks wonderful in this black one-shouldered dress!



Niecy Nash

Niecy is really on a roll! She looks hot in this lavender colored dress and she finally took that hideous flower off her head and her make-up is more subdued!





LisaRaye McCoy-Misick

She looks simple and chic in this gold metallic cocktail dress!



Jordan Sparks

She looks great in this merlot Dolce & Gabbana dress but I was scare that she was going to fall out from holding in her stomach!



Lauren London
The dress was just blah. Her Givenchy's open-toe booties won Best Dress!




Anthony and Tarsha Hamilton

Tarsha Hamilton is wearing one of my favorite Diane von Furstenberg dress. She is a true natural beauty!






Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth

Her gown is a little cheap and tacky but yet it fits her like a glove! If I lived in Texas I am sure I will rock this gown.

Worst Dressed

Lil Momma

We get it, you like the shock factor!




Keyshia Cole

What the Hell? Did she think she was auditioning for the lead of the Supremes? She looks ridiculous from the hideous wig to the yellow trash bag dress!





Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer's bronze metallic Peter Soronen dress is not in fault even though it seems we have seen this look on her 500 times before. Why is she stuff into this dress like a sausage and her cellulite on her arms are unsightly!

Cassie

I wonder did she think it was cute to turn this pink Vivienne Westwood t-shirt into a dress? This look is entirely too short.

Worst Weave

Solange Knowles

Wow, I thought this was a joke when I first saw this picture. I almost had a seizure over this hot mess! It is so many things wrong with this ensemble, I do not know where to begin!

1. The weave is atrocious and it looks like Donald Trump's comb over!
2. The dress is a bundle of confusion
3. Her shoes look looks like stripper couture



Trina

She just look like she took the hair out of the pack and glued it to her head without combing it out! Why is she posing with that big ass Louis Vuitton camouflage bag which does not even go with her tacky dress. I need a drink after all this foolishness!




Lil Kim

Speaking of foolishness! I can't help anyone who doesn't want to be helped!

Blast from the Past


En Vogue

My girls still looks fabulous! I love them.



TLC

T-Boz and Chilli still rocking that 1995 dated TLC style. I truly miss their unique music. These so called girl groups today have no originality!



SWV

They all look like stuff sausages maybe spandex was not the answer! Remember when Tamara "Taj" Johnson- George had her bootleg reality show on BET? She and her husband had no money what so ever, it was so embarrassing!


No comments: