Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fashion Pics

BET Awards 2008 Celebrity Billiards Tournament

Tichina Arnold
I loooove this look! This is the perfect summer casual chic outfit for any fabulous event. Her weave is always on point!



Eva Marcille
I can't get my eyes of her fabulous Gucci! It makes me want to burn all of mine Gucci bags...Just Fabulous!

Toccara Jones
She looks great! The size she is now is prefect for her.


Angie Stone

Why is she looking like some Memphis pimp? She had the nerves to say, her music is not selling because she is dark-skin. I am so tired of women using that ridiculous excuse. The most beautiful and talented women are gorgeous dark tones like Alek Wek, Iman, Gabrielle Union and India Arie to name a few. Angie Stone is extremely talented but the music business unfortunately is all about the image. Maybe if she can put down the fried chicken and get a stylist, her career will be a lot better!


Richard Prince "Continuation"-Private View

Shiem Yusuf and Aly MacGregor

These London girls are letting me have it! They look fabulous!

No comments: