Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MidWeek Eye Candy: Seal






I fell in love with the charismatic singer when I heard his first album self- titled"Seal" (which I still play to death) in 1991. The sexy British singer was born in Paddington,England to a Nigerian father and Brazilian mother(huh? that's what I said) he looks all black to me. Seal got his characteristic scars from discoid lupus, which in addition has caused some hair loss. He is married to the beautiful Heidi Klum and they have three kids together named Lena,(Seal is not the baby daddy) Henry and Johan. I love Seal because he is both humbled and talented.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His mother was Nigerian and his father was Brazilian. And those are just nationalities, there can be a WHITE Nigerian as well as a BLACK Brazilian (which his father happened to be) African Slaves were brought everywhere back in the day so you can find almost any color of skin anywhere.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure where about the person who wrote this post is from and if the individual had the pleasure of seeing at least one portion of Brazil.
What I can say is that is a wonderful country populated by over193 million people... Governamental data from last year show 49,5% of Brazilian are, somehow considered black! Half of the country has black african ancestors and you show surprise because the guy looks all black to you?!? Thanks God... At least you know your sight is good. The only missing thing is a bit more search about whatever you wish to post (or just do not write about what you just don't konow...)!
And besides anything, yes, Seal is a great artist and I believe the world is not that much worried if is him black, white, yellow or red...