Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fashion Pics

Evenings In Vogue Party Hosted by Cassie



Cassie

I hate to admit it but Cassie looks fabulous! Her black evening trench is stunning and her black laced Dsquared cocktail dress is beyond sexy. I know she does not have any talent but she is giving me fever!



Alexis Phifer


She looks fabulous! Even though I wasn't crazy about her clothing line "Ghita", I love this ensemble from her python clutch to her nude sandals.



BET Upfronts


Debra Lee (CEO of BET)

She is the epitome of class. I absolutely love this look. The red sandals are beyond fabulous!



Keyshia Cole and Toccara



Keyshia Cole

For once she look chic and sophisticated! I love this white ruffled dress. It almost make me forget about her hideous ghetto reality show!



Toccara

She looks great in this black satin strapless dress. I love her new look!



New Yorkers for Children Celebrates "New Year" in April



Joy Bryant

The actress( I use that word loosely) looks great in this Missoni floral print one-shouldered dress.




Eva Amurri

This black satin Dolce & Gabbana dress fits the actress like a glove.



Leighton Meester

I adore this peach with gold sequins Missoni dress...Just Fabulous!


Emmy Rossum

Her canary yellow Christian Dior dress is so heavenly sweet. It's a sin not to like this gorgeous gown!




Mary-Kate Olsen

Enough is enough with the bag lady hippie look. This is just ridiculous! How can you make Missoni look a Hot Mess! It's a fine line between creativity and just plain crazy!

No comments: