Monday, April 14, 2008

Fashion Pics

"V To The Tenth" After Party


Kerry Washinton

She is just fabulous! This fuchsia and gold embroidered dress is divine.


Jennifer Hudson

I love the dress but Jennifer lets go up one size for the bust area.


Jane Fonda and Kerry Washington

Jane looks amazing in this red jumpsuit. It kind of reminds me of Dynasty but she still looks good.


Claudia Jordan's D-List 35th Birthday Party

Claudia Jordan

She looks great but who is she again?


Shaun Robinson

Why was this A-lister attending this party? She looks simple chic!


Kim Kardashian

Of course she is in something tight and short but she looks good.



Chundey Ross

Everything was just too baggy and shapeless!


Omarosa

I am tired of seeing her in the same silhouette time after time. She needs to switch it up a little bit.



Trenyce

The former American Idol looks fabulous!




Kyla Pratt

This little girl is so cute and I love that she doesn't try too hard.


1 comment:

smart black girl said...

I love this blog! I know nothing about fashion, but I learn from this site. Kyla Pratt is so cute and looks her age, not too old like these other young girl stars.