Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nickelodeon's 2008 Kid's Choice Awards

Usher, Tameka and Kids

I am assuming those are all her kids. Usher is becoming the ideal step-father.



Holly Robinson Peete, Rodney Peete and family

What a beautiful family! Is it a law in Hollywood that your kids have to be beautiful?




Will Smith, Willow and Jaden Smith

They are so adorable!



Nia Long and son Massai

Nia looks fabulous as always in this printed Marc by Marc Jacobs dress and her son Massai is so handsome!




Akon and Guests

Who are all these kids?




Rhianna

I love this girl. She gets it right every time. This look may not be for anyone over 25 but it's modern and fashion forward...just fabulous!



Janet Jackson

She looks amazing but she needs to get that Chinese store( I know it's political incorrect) weave together!




Jordin Sparks

I love this Diane Von Furstenberg dress and her Giuseppe Zanotti wedges are fabulous!



Lil Momma

Call me crazy but I like this funky Betsy Johnson taffeta tulle dress. Maybe because it's reminds me of my 1989 prom dress but it's ugly cute. If anyone thinks I am going nuts please let me know!




America Ferrera

Once again she is on point with this gold David Meister chiffon dress with her funky wedge heel...well put together!



Eddie Murphy

I don't know Eddie you look a little fruity in this photo. I am starting to believe those Johnny Gill rumors!




Usher

He is so handsome. I am surprise that old cougar of a wife wasn't stalking him!


No comments: