Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chrysler LLC's Sixth Annual Behind The Lens Awards

Honoree Spike Lee,Tonya Lee, Mellody Hobson and George Lucas

Spike Lee was honour at the event and he and his wife Tonya Lee look great together. Mellody Hobson looks fabulous as always. She is my business and fashion icon which is a hard combination to possess beauty and brains!






Elise Neal


I am losing my mind over her mustard ruffled dress...Pure Perfection from head to toe! I love her sleek bob and the leopard peep toe was a nice touch. I am soooo stealing this look.




Paula Jai Parker



She looks amazing for once! She looks like old Hollywood.










Vanessa L. Williams


She looks wonderful in this Louis Vuitton scarf dress with the cut-out back.She is such a natural beauty.





Rick Fox

He is looking a little stiff but none-the-less fine!




Michael Ealy


My baby look amazing as usual.





Sophina Brown


Her dress is a little Sunday Brunch but cute.





Debri Mazar


Her ensemble looks a little bit like silk pajamas.




Dence Lawton


Is she going to the office (minus the expose cleavage)? Love the Gucci tote bag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know who designed the dress Elise Neal is wearing? I've been looking for it since Aubrey O'Day (of Danity Kane) wore it at the NY Giants Superbowl Victory Party.