Friday, March 28, 2008

1st Annual Fiercee Awards


Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks honour women of "America Next Top Model" with the 1st Annual Fiercee Awards. Yeah, I thought it was a joke too. She needs to stop making up ridiculous award shows to get attention. I love her Jenny Packham dress. The combination of the coral with the turquoise is fabulous!




Toccara Jones

I guess "Celebrity Fit Club" did her some good. I am so glad they got the memo about color! She looks great but she still needs to tame those puppies!




Bianca Golden

She looks stunning in this fuchsia ruffled silk dress. Her face is gorgeous.


Jaslene Gonzalez

As much as I love my girl Jaslene, I hate this dress! It looks like a 1982 prom dress...just hideous!




Saleisha Stewers

This is the first time she looks like a fashion model. I love this asymmetrical Gucci dress.



Camille McDonald

My Jamaican Queen looks fabulous in this Diane Von Furstenberg dress and she is right on trend with the floral dress. I wish she would have done something with her weave. It looks like she just took it out of the pack and slapped it on her head!


Keenyah Hill

Is she serious with this pose? I hope she doesn't faint trying to hold her stomach in!



Jade Cole

This dress and the hair are competing for the most hideous things I have seen all year. She looks a Hot Mess Tranny!




Joanie Dodds

She looks great! I love the mauve/gold shaded breezy dress...just fabulous!



No comments: