Thursday, October 13, 2011

Charlize Theron's Africa Outreach Project Benefit


Fabulous, Fabulous, and beyond Fabulous! Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan and Ciara are all giving me fever!

It just brings joy to my heart, when sisters look this damn good! Ladies please take notes because this is how it should be done.



Gabrielle Union
looks dashing as ever in her nude belted silk draped dress. I love the soft vibe of this silhouette.

She completed this perfect look with sleek hair, textured clutch, nude peep-toe heels and flawless makeup.



Sanaa Lathan is pure sunshine in her yellow draped RACHEL Rachel Roy 'Marquesa' draped chain strap one-shouldered dress.

I am loooving her pop of color blue peep-toe suede heels.



Ciara
is letting me have it in her wondrous blush sheer ruffled and leather skirt Valentino ensemble! The singer is showing off her romantic side, and I am loooving it.

She is pure perfection from her curly locks, gold tube clutch to her nude pointy Christian Louboutin heels.


Charlize Theron hosted the photo exhibition for Reach: 24 portraits by Randall Slavin to benefit her Africa Outreach Project.

The actress looks lovely in her black lace Christian Dior dress.

A burgundy woven Bottega Veneta clutch and black heels completed her look.



Michelle Monaghan looks good in her taupe and black asymmetric 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, but I am not jumping out of my seat because the colors are incredibly drab together.

Her lifeless black accessories did not help the matter either.

No comments: