Thursday, December 09, 2010

Best Backless Dresses of 2010


Halle Berry In Kaufman Franco


Kate Hudson In Emilio Pucci


Maria Menounos in Ralph & Russo


Gisele Bundchen In Calvin Klein


Meagan Good In Jean Fares


Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann


Zoe Saldana In Max Mara


Tracee Ellis Ross In SportMax



Demi Moore In Marchesa


Kelly Rowland In Kenneth Cole

The sexiest part of a woman's body is her back. It's sensual without being vulgar. When a woman walks out of a room all eyes are on her and the best way to bring on the drama is rocking a backless dress to bring them to their knees!

All of theses dresses are jaw dropping moments! Halle Berry is known for sexy little numbers and she never disappoints me during award seasons because I know she will bring on the heat. I nearly fell out of my chair when I first viewed Kate Hudson in her stunning white and silver embellished Emilio Pucci dress. Zoe Saldana and Tracee Ellis Ross wore fabulous cocktail dresses which are perfect for the holiday season.

The key to this look is you must have a tone back. If you view these ladies, you will notice it works well when you keep the front modest and clean. I used to rock fantastic backless dresses and tops in my twenties and and early thirties but it came to a screeching halt when I gained a few pounds! I beg of you, if you have love handles, please just say no!

1 comment:

Connie said...

OMG! I love all of them.