Sunday, December 05, 2010

10th Marrakech Film Festival: Eva Mendes

"Un Balcon Sur La Mer" Premiere


Eva Mendes continues to shut it down at the Marrakesh Film Festival!

The beautiful actress looks spectacular in her gold embellished one-shouldered Christian Dior dress. The color is gorgeous against her skin and the silhouette is magical on her.

Photocall




Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011

When I first view this dress on model Chanel Iman, I prayed that someone would wear this charming delicate white tiered Oscar de la Renta laced dress and Eva answered my pray!

She wore this divine piece earlier in the day for her photocall. Eva is pure perfection in this romantic silhouette and I also adore the black ribbon belt. I would rock this everyday of Spring!

It's ten degrees and about 4 inches of snow here in Chicago so viewing this dress is beyond refreshing.

No comments: