Monday, September 15, 2008

Fashion Pics

25th Anniversary Party For London Fashion Week

Naomi Campbell and designer Matthew Williamson. Naomi looks fabulous in her white sleek pantsuit paired with nude platforms.


Erin O'Connor looks chic as ever in this gray Bill Blass sheath dress.

Marc Anthony 40th Birthday Party


Is it me or Marc Anthony looks a little unhappy? I truly hope Jennifer Lopez can hold on to this marriage.


I am sorry but Kimora Lee Simmons looks like Mrs. Cha Cha and Djimon Hounsou looks like her Cuban Pimp!

2008 Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Phenom Awards

Tyra Banks has been wearing a lot of Gucci lately. I never cared for this particular print but she looks like a Gypsy Princess.

"Lipstick Jungle" Premiere Party

Kim Raver, Brooke Shields and Lindsay Price

Brooke Shields looks great in this gold metallic Badgley Mischka sheath dress!



Lindsay Price looks a little like 1985 but somehow this Rachel Roy ensemble is working for me.



I absolutely love Mary Tyler Moore! Her wardrobe was impeccable on the "Mary Tyler Moore Show". She still looks wonderful minus the joker face.

No comments: