Monday, May 12, 2008

"Sex and the City" World Premiere in London

Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker



Sarah Jessica Parker

What the hell! I am speechless. I thought this was a cruel British joke but this is real. Her celery Alexander McQueen dress is just there and the ridiculous hat just makes me want to rip it off her head! I know stylist Patricia Field is responsible for this madness. This fiasco is definitely something Carrie Bradshaw would wear but not Sarah Jessica Parker!




Kim Cattrall

Again I am underwhelm! I love this striped Vivienne Westwood frock but just not on her. Kim Cattrall is not an Avant Garde woman. I know she wanted to represent a British designer but she should had stuck with her personal style.



Cynthia Nixon

She is my favorite dressed character on the show and she did not let me down! Her ultra sexy black plunge neck Calvin Klein dress was just divine.




Kristin Davis

Kristin Davis kept her sweet look in this strawberry Guy Laroche dress. She is a perfect example of wearing a silhouette that is true to herself!






Kelly Rowland

She looks beyond fabulous in this violet Donna Karan accordion dress!





Vivienne Westwood

Vivienne Westwood is one of my favorite designer! She is a little coo-coo but she looks fabulous in her white cut-out gown. I still remember the black pinstriped Vivienne Westwood skirt suit Carrie Bradshaw(Sarah Jessica Parker) wore on Sex and the City for her first day at Vogue's magazine(okay, I need a life)!






Tess Daly

She looks chic and in this ivory one-shoulderd belted dress!



Michelle Ryan

She looks amazing in this purple Herve Leger dress!





No comments: