Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fashion Pics

MGM Grand Opening Celebration



Alicia Keys

Alicia can do no wrong in my book...Casual Chic!




Tichina Arnold

Did she think she was going to the Oscars? She looks amazing in this blush beaded Ella Zahlan dress!




Sandra "Pepa" Denton

The D-lister looks beautiful but her shoes looks a little cheap!






Kim Kardashian

I get so shock when she actually has on clothes! She looks pretty in this purple multi Missoni print dress.





Jenny McCartney

She looks hot in this nude wrap jersey dress, she was definitely channeling Marilyn Monroe!

2008 Canne Film Festival-"Vicky Christina Barcelona" Premiere





Penelope Cruz

She looks stunning in this white beaded Marchesa gown...Bravo!





Star Jones

Is this de ja vu? Star, I know if you find a silhouette that compliments your body buy it in different colors but this is ridiculous! If I see her in another floral or printed dress, I am going to scream!




No comments: