Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Dressed Divas of 2012

Karolina Kurkova In Rachel Zoe

Gwyneth Paltrow In Tom Ford

Solange Knowles In Rachel Roy

Jessica Biel - The UK premiere of 'Total Recall'
Jessica Biel In Giambattista Valli


Charlize Theron In Christian Dior

Blake Lively In Zuhari Murad

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackerman

Ginnifer Goodwin In Roksanda Ilincic

Elizabeth Banks In Bill Blass

Kerry Washington In Cushnie et ochs


Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli

As 2012 is coming to an end, and everyone is wondering what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West(they are taking this charade of a relationship a little too far) baby is going to look like? I am reflecting on all the stunning creations that graced the red carpet.

This is a list of my top ten best dressed divas of the year. These women wore delicious color, and took a risk, which is what fashion is all about!

I want to thank you guys for supporting my blog, and I hope you guys have a fabulous and fashionable New Year!

1 comment:

Amelia R. Brazil said...

What a gorgeous dress was the goleden color gown. Just gorgeous. And the white short dress was too good. I am loving this fashionable dresses. Looking so much beautiful and stunning. Here is white party dresses I love so much.