Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Which Diva Wore It Better? Garcelle Beauvais Or Trina?


Garcelle Beauvais Or Trina?

Garcelle Beauvais first wore this vibrant A.L.C. Delilah silk shirtdress to the '2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards' in Santa Monica, California.

I have to admit that I wasn't a fan of her in this ensemble. It just looked like a sack of potates.

I hated everything from the styling, to her gold strappy sandals paired with the dress.

Rapper Trina wore hers to the 'Liv Nightclub' in Miami.

She also looked a hot mess in this dress, and had the nerve to add a LV belt, which was totally unnecessary.

I do however love her strappy Christian Louboutin 'Rivera Trash' clutch, and strappy  Casadei sandals.

They both lost, but I guess I give it to Trina, because of her accessories.


1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Trina makes it pop and look young and flirty, Garcelle makes it look like a soccer mom trying to jazz it up a little. Not working Garcelle