Friday, December 30, 2011
Best Dressed Of 2011
1. Iman In J. Mendel
2. Gabrielle Union In Rachel Roy
3. Jennifer Lopez In Atelier Versace
4. Monica In Stephane Rolland Haute Couture
5. Zoe Saldana In Armani Prive
6. Kerry Washington In Ralph Lauren
7. Salma Hayek in Gucci Premiere
8. Naomi Campbell In Givenchy
9. Halle Berry In Marchesa
10. Zhang Ziyi Christian Dior
11. Cate Blanchett In Givenchy Couture
12. Amber Riley in Anne Barge
13. Olivia Wilde In Marchesa
14. Solange In Acne
15. Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace
16. Elisa Sednaoui In Haider Ackermann
May I please, have a drum roll.... okay, I will stop with all the
It's that time of the year for my best dresses and pantsuits of the
year. Each year, I try to narrow it down to ten, and it's virtually
The Goddess herself Iman was my number one pick in her breathtaking
peach J. Mendel creation she wore to the 4th BET Honors.
Gabrielle Union and Jennifer Lopez finished off my top 3. Gabby stun in
her turquoise Rachel Roy and JLo got her groove back in hot applique
Atelier Versace dress.
Monica, Kerry Washington, and Amber Riley are displaying how to wear
black without looking boring on the red carpet.
These women exhibit extraordinary style and confidence whenever they
are on the red carpet. I am looking forward to seeing more of them next
I just want to thank everyone for their support and comments this year.
Whether you visit daily or occasional, I am bless to have fashion
lovers that find time in their busy lives to come into my world.
This has been a tough year for me in my personal life, so it's a joy to
share fabulous fashions with my blog family.
I hope everyone has a blessed New Year and of course always be