Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kimmora Lee Simmons Fashion Show

Baby Phat Fashion Show
Kimora, Aoki and Ming Lee
Tyra Banks
Vivica Fox
Christian Milian
Tyra, Kimora , Djimon
Tyra, Kimora,Aoki, Ming Lee
Russell and Ming Lee
Russell and Djimon

Al, Star, Kimora and Djimon
Kimora
Star and Vivica
Amerie

Fashion Week kicked off in New York with Kimora Lee Simmons' Baby Phat/KLS ( mature apparel) new fall lines. I love Kimora but I wasn't feeling anything she wore. Was her stylist Ms. J. Alexander on strike? Her daughters Aoki and Ming Lee will always be adorable. What the hell is up with Tyra's phoney pose? Will someone tell her models do not pose like that anymore. Star Jones looks chic and Vivica Fox of course look like a disco ball. Amerie looks fabulous in a her trench coat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It saves me hours of weeding out tacky websites. I can have my fashion and gossip wrapped up in one blog. Great job!

Fashion Critic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.