Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Movie Premiere- "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins"

Martin Lawrence, Cedric, Monique, Mike Epps and Michael Duncan
Martin Lawrence
Monique and her Hubby

Joy Bryant
Joy Bryant
Nicole Ari Parker
Nicole and Borris

Mike Epps
Vanessa Williams


Fumi
Cedric and Wife
Salli andDondre

Erin Cummings


Stars attended the premiere for the movie "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" starring Martin Lawrence, Monique, Joy Bryant, Cedric and Mike Epps. Monique looks fabulous! I am so delighted that Joy Bryant finally have a job, I can't even focus on her dress. Is it me or Nicole Ari Parker is pregnant? That should be the only reason her stomach is poking out of her dress.I know this is one of those Chitlin movies but I love Martin, Cedric and Monique and I will support them.

No comments: